Brad's Movie Challenge

Starting 01/01/06, Brad is going to watch one movie, everyday, for 365 days. This site will serve to document all rules & exclusions of the "Challenge" as well as keeping track of Brad's progress.

1/16/2006

01/12/06 Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life

Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life (1983), directed by Terry Jones & Terry Gilliam

watched w/ Leslie; VHS (personal copy) @ home

Monty Python is classic, we should all be able to agree upon. Those who don't, have no sense of humor. I'd never actually seen this one before, and I've never seen all of Life Of Brian. However, I think I can safely say this is my least favorite of the 3. It had its moments w/ the war scenes & "Every Sperm Is Sacred," but not enough to keep you laughing like Holy Grail. They're still originals though, and Gilliam's an animating genius.

3 out of 5 stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home